WEDNESDAY, August 6th at 7pm: Selections from CHESTNUT STREET

Author Maeve Binchy imagined a street in Dublin with many characters coming and going, and every once in a while she would write about one of these people. She would then put it in a drawer; “for the future,” she would say.
The future is now. "Chestnut Street" is written with the humor and understanding that are earmarks of Maeve Binchy’s extraordinary work and, once again, she warms our hearts with her storytelling.

This best-seller was published after Ms. Binchy's death in 2012:

"I'd like people to think I was a good friend and a reasonable story-teller and to know that thanks to all the great people, family and friends that I met, I was very, very happy when I was here."

Caledonia Skytower shares Selections, Live in voice.

No comments: