- Between January 2011 and January 2017, Seanchai Library made charitable donations totally $4,372 to 18 non-profit organizations around the world, doing good work in a variety of areas including environmental heath, housing, education, peace, social justice, and wildlife preservation.
- Seanchai events in Second Life generate an average of 70 visits a week, plus special events, for a total of approximately 5000 visits annually.
- Seanchai Library has presented over 2300 individual titles, stories, and selections from fiction, essays, and poetry since March 2008, in an estimated 2,600 one hour story sessions between March 2008 and March 2017.
- Seanchai Library is comprised of a core volunteer staff, plus a variety of guests from around the virtual and corporeal world..
- Seanchai's 2015 EXPLORE The Great Gatsby pilot program in Kitely reached over 1500 patrons and guests through its partner, Tacoma Little Theatre (TLT), during preshow and at intermission of its production of The Great Gatsby, as well as over 100 Hypergrid visitors from around the world, including residents of Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and various parts of the United States. Two additional EXPLORES have been produced with TLT, featuring the works of Anton Chekhov, John Steinbeck, and playwright Christopher Durang. Additional projects are under consideration, as are additional partner non-profits.
Click here for more information about EXPLORE.