SUNDAY, August 19th at 2pm: A STUDY IN EMERALD & More!


"One night when we were alone, several months ago, I asked my friend if be remembered the correspondence referred to in the letter from the man who signed himself Rache. My friend said that he remembered it well, and that 'Sigerson' (for so the actor had called himself then, claiming to be an Icelander) had been inspired by an equation of my friend's to suggest some wild theories furthering the relationship between mass, energy and the hypothetical speed of light. 'Nonsense, of course,' said my friend, without smiling, 'but inspired and dangerous nonsense nonetheless.'"

SEANCHAI LIBRARY at Innsmouth's LOVE FEST: Neil Gaiman's A STUDY IN EMERALD - Plus a bonus tale. Corwyn Allen, Kayden Oconnell & Caledonia Skytower, live in voice. 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ravenheart/128/203/53

No comments: