TUESDAY, July 24th at 7pm: more from BRIEF CASES


Corwyn Allen continues sharing selections from Jim Butcher’s 2018 collection of several of his excellent short stories and novellas from within the universe of Harry Dresden.

Why is Harry Dresden so popular? With quotes like these, why wouldn't he be?

You rush a miracle worker, you get lousy miracles!

Growing up is all about getting hurt. And then getting over it. You hurt. You recover. You move on. Odds are pretty good you're just going to get hurt again. But each time, you learn something.

I died. I died and someone made a clerical error and I am in Heaven.

I'd made the vampire cry. Great. I felt like a real superhero. Harry Dresden, breaker of monsters' hearts.

The building was on fire.  It wasn't my fault.


In the name of the Pizza Lord. Charge!

Live in voice.


No comments: