MONDAY, February 6th at 7pm: Part 1- "The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie"

Welcome to the world of author Alan Bradley's girl detective, Flavia de Luce!

It is the summer of 1950–and at the once-grand mansion of Buckshaw, young Flavia, an aspiring chemist with a passion for poison, is intrigued by a series of inexplicable events: A dead bird is found on the doorstep, a postage stamp bizarrely pinned to its beak. Then, hours later, Flavia finds a man lying in the cucumber patch. For Flavia, who is both appalled and delighted, life begins in earnest when murder comes to Buckshaw. “I wish I could say I was afraid, but I wasn’t. Quite the contrary. This was by far the most interesting thing that had ever happened to me in my entire life.”

Learn more about Flavia de Luce and her creator by exploring this link.

Presented Live in Voice.

No comments: