TUESDAY, September 24th at 7pm: ANNE OF GREEN GABLES Continues


Image from the popular CBC television production starring Meghan Followes
“There's such a lot of different Annes in me. I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, but then it wouldn't be half so interesting.”

“People laugh at me because I use big words. But if you have big ideas, you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?”

“Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it.”
― Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Faerie Maven-Pralou continues reading Lucy Maude Montgomery's beloved classic of the irrepressible orphan, and the stoic spinster brother and sister who become her family on Prince Edward Island, CA.


No comments: